Tips for Increased Exposure
- FoCo from Home: Send us your online/virtual experiences! We’ve created a landing page for the community to find things they can do from their own home while still support our local businesses.
- Quarantainment: The events calendar, which serves as the Fort Collins community calendar, is focusing on showcasing virtual events and happenings during this time. Please upload your events here, and tag them with the category ‘quarantainment’. Additionally, our Weekly Happenings newseltter is featuring restaurants, retail, and experiences to bolster your exposure.
- FoCo ToGo: This page has information on all things open, closed, limited hours, takeout/curbside, delivery, etc. Fill this form out with your modified offerings and we’ll get you up on the page. The page is updated daily and reflects the most up-to-date information.
- Instagram Takeover: Visit Fort Collins will give you log in information to broadcast live on the Visit Fort Collins Instagram account from your business. Take the audience behind the scenes of how your business operates or use it as a way to promote your products. Staff will walk you through the dos and don’ts, no experience necessary.
- DIY, Chef’s Table: Stay top of mind! Send us recipes we can share, projects and DIY ways to stay busy. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to send press releases, announcements, news, etc. to Autumn@ftcollins.com, Katy@ftcollins.com and Andrew@ftcollins.com. We will disseminate information as appropriate through our various channels. Not to mention we’re geared up and ready to promote Fort Collins to potential visitors when the time comes for us to safely inspire people to come here so we need your stories!
- Tag us! Be sure to tag us in your social media posts and use the tags: #dreamnowvisitlater #visitftcollins #lovefortcollins