Event Submission Rules:
- Parties may only upload materials (photos, graphics, pdf's) for which they own the rights to
- Events need to be open to the public
- Events must have firm dates established
- The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated.
- Listings must be for events that have some general public appeal. We do not have the ability to list elementary, middle school, or high school schedules, for example.
- Events of a political or highly sensitive nature will not qualify for submissions.
- Food, drink or retail specials or promotions will not qualify for submissions.
- Any event or entertainment produced by a private business may require membership with Visit Fort Collins.
- Activities that are primarily of a religious nature may be excluded.
- We do, however, encourage church flea markets, bazaars, etc. as these are of interest to the general public.
- Events must take place within or near the city limits of Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Visit Fort Collins retains the right to post or refuse any events.