The Right To Herself Exhibition
- Presented By: Lincoln Center Gallery and Clara Hatton Gallery
- Recurrence: Recurring every 10 weeks on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Center for Fine Art Photography, The
- 321 Maple street
- Ft. Collins, CO 80521
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Free - register ahead of time due to COVID 19
October 20 – November 28, 2020 - Lincoln Center Gallery, Fort Collins, CO
October 20 – December 12, 2020 - Clara Hatton Gallery at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO
Co-curated by: Lauren Cross, Ph.D, MFA and Hamidah Glasgow, MA, Executive Director and Curator, The Center for Fine Art Photography.
The Right to Herself exhibition and related programs will provide a lens to view works by women artists who self-identify as indigenous, women of color, and/or embody diverse racial, ethnic, and economic identities to share their various perspectives on the intersections of gender equity, and the influence of women of color on the suffrage and equal rights movement both in contemporary society and in history.
To learn more about each exhibition venue and to see images from the shows go to The Right to Herself - Hatton and The Right to Herself - Lincoln.