JURIED BFA EXHIBITION 2023
- Presented By: Hatton Gallery
- Dates: May 4, 2023 - August 11, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Hatton Gallery - Visual Arts Building at CSU
- 551 W. Pitkin street, Fort Collins
- Fort Collins, CO 80523
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: FREE
- (347) 251-0265
Opening Reception: Thursday, May 11, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
The Department of Art and Art History presents the annual Juried BFA Exhibition 2023 featuring new works throughout the Hatton Gallery created by recent graduates who have earned their Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Colorado State University majoring in Art Education, Art History, Drawing, Electronic Art, Fibers, Graphic Design, Metalsmithing, Painting, Pottery, Photo Image Making, Printmaking, and Sculpture.
La.dy.like ArtJurors for the exhibition are Andrea Bagdon (she/her) and Spencer Gillespie (she/they) founders of La.dy.like Art, an experimental art project, 2023 MRAC Grant recipient.
Bagdon and Gillespie debuted their collaborative artwork in a self-titled exhibit at the St. Paul LUA Gallery in July of 2022.