Are you looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Are you aware Fort Collins has a local, quaint shopping scene for those looking for one-of-a-kind gifts? This Made-In-Fort Collins gift guide features local items made and designed in Fort Collins. The city’s innovative community is full of amazing gift ideas ranging from the practical to the imaginative, luxurious to delicious, making Fort Collins a unique and eclectic shopping destination. Here are some suggestions for Fort Collins-made gifts for everyone on your list. Please feel free to use the comment section and share with us your own favorite Fort Collins Gifts.
Gifts For Foodies
- Nuance Chocolate - Bean-to-bar chocolate, made straight from beans roasted and ground in Old Town Fort Collins.
- Happy Lucky's Teahouse - The largest tea selection in the State of Colorado. You can purchase loose leaf tea by the ounce to take home or enjoy it brewed in their café.
- Wander Coffee - a family-owned and operated, local Fort Collins facility that prides itself in using elevated roasting techniques, steeped in both science and sustainability.
- Branch Out Cider- Local hard cider brewed from privately owned apple trees around the Fort Collins community.
- Vern’s Toffee- Hand-crafted butter almond toffee made with the finest, freshest ingredients.
- Conundrum Coffee- Fort Collins designated coffee roaster. Beans from all over the world are roasted by this local Fort Collins coffee roaster.
- Old Town Spice Shop - Offers high-quality spices that are freshly ground on-site, making them fresher than spices you find in a grocery store.
- Hot Sauce Realm - Selling local, regional and national hot sauces in the heart of Downtown Fort Collins.
Gifts for Arts and Crafts Enthusiasts
- Colorado Shoe School - Give the experiential gift of designing and making shoes.
- Maureen Carrigan- Contemporary Fine Art & Oil Paintings and Prints.
- Mercy Farm Pottery – Vintage Stone pottery near City Park.
- Savvy Disco Designs- Beaded Jewelry and MuCastile Soaps.
- Jane E Roberti - Hand-crafted jewelry & accessories jewelry maker.
- Glass&Fire- Hand-blown Glass using the modern-day glassblowing technique.
- Trimble Court Artisans - Since 1971, has offered exceptional arts and crafts in a turn-of-the-century building in Old Town Fort Collins.
- Saint & Company - Hand-drawn and hand-painted art.
Gifts for the Fashionista
- Akinz- Hand-crafted clothing printed and/or sewed in store.
- Alpine Arts - Family-owned shop offering local products and handpicked items.
- Blue Harvest Apparel - Women's apparel store specializing in premium denim.
- GG Boutique - Located in a cute yellow house off Laurel St., GG Boutique is a Gem in Fort Collins with fashion styles for any age.
- Heyday - Modern, casual design retail shop showcasing the simple-living lifestyle.
- Vado Clothing Co. - Men's apparel, accessories, and apothecary
- 29th & Potter - Streetwear for everyone located in the heart of Old Town, Fort Collins.
Gifts for Bicycle Lovers
- Black Sheep Custom Bicycles- Custom-made bicycles.
- Boo Bicycles- Hand-crafted racing-level bamboo-carbon bike frames.
- Brave New Wheel - Local bike service and repair shop that also specializes in custom builds.
- Recycled Cycles - Since 1978 Recycled Cycles has been the local's favorite for all bicycling needs!
Gifts for the Outdoorsy Type
- Otter Shop - Local shop that sells Otter products that were originally designed in Fort Collins.
- Topo Designs - High-quality backpacks and outdoor gear originally started in Fort Collins
- The Wright Life - Skateboard, snowboard, disc golf, and frisbee products and accessories.
- Whitewater Rafting - Give the gift of a whitewater rafting experience this year!
The Best of the Rest
- The Cupboard - A kitchen specialty store that has been a constant in Old Town Fort Collins since 1972.
- Clawhammer Supply – Hand-made copper moonshine stills.
- Nefertem Naturals – Hand-made soaps.
- Dr. Seth’s - All Natural Mustache Wax.
- Casual Turtle Campers - Car campers.
- Baldwin Hardwoods - One-of-a-kind locally-sourced hardwood lumber supplier and furniture company.
- A Summer Afternoon - Handmade wooden toys.
- Salus Bath & Body - SALUS® is a natural bath and body care company specializing in premium bath bombs, shower bombs, lotions, creams, soaps, bubble bath, facial care, body care essential oils, and more.
- Smokestack Pottery – New and re-purposed, hand-made goods.
- InkPop Studio – Letterpress.
- Bones Du Jour- Gourmet dog treats in small batches from hand-selected and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Vortic Watches - Custom watch manufacturing and vintage restoration company.
- Golden Poppy - Natural herbal extracts and essential oils.
- The NoCo Box - Themed gift boxes and quarterly subscription boxes supporting Northern Colorado small businesses.
- The Perennial Gardener - Nature and garden-inspired gifts.
- Old Firehouse Books - The largest independent bookstore in Northern Colorado, housed in the Disney-inspired Old Firehouse building.