Are you looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Are you aware Fort Collins has a local, quaint shopping scene for those looking for one-of-a-kind gifts? This Made-In-Fort Collins gift guide features local items made and designed in Fort Collins. The city’s innovative community is full of amazing gift ideas ranging from the practical to the imaginative, luxurious to delicious, making Fort Collins a unique and eclectic shopping destination. Here are some suggestions for Fort Collins-made gifts for everyone on your list. Please feel free to use the comment section and share with us your own favorite Fort Collins Gifts.
Gifts For Foodies
- Nuance Chocolate - Bean-to-bar chocolate, made straight from beans roasted and ground in Old Town Fort Collins.
- Branch Out Cider- Local hard cider brewed from privately owned apple trees around the Fort Collins community.
- Uncle Andy’s Jerky- Craft Jerky made from the finest ingredients and sold right here in Fort Collins.
- Stuff N’ Mallows- Hand-crafted, artisan style marshmallows stuffed with chocolate chips to make the perfect s’more
- Vern’s Toffee- Hand-crafted butter almond toffee made with the finest, freshest ingredients
- Conundrum Coffee- Fort Collins designated coffee roaster. Beans form all over the world are roasted by this local Fort Collins coffee roaster.
- Old Town Spice Shop - Offers high quality spices that are freshly ground on site, making them fresher than spices you find in a grocery store.
Gifts for Arts and Crafts Enthusiasts
- Maureen Carrigan- Contemporary Fine Art & Oil Paintings and Prints.
- Mercy Farm Pottery – Vintage Stone pottery near City Park.
- Savvy Disco Designs- Beaded Jewelry and MuCastile Soaps.
- Lighthouse Family Crafts - Wooden Spoons, Bows & Arrows etc.
- Jane E Roberti - Hand-crafted jewelry & accessories jewelry maker.
- Glass&Fire- Hand-blown Glass using the modern-day glassblowing technique.
- Trimble Court Artisans - Since 1971, has offered exceptional arts and crafts in a turn-of-the-century building in Old Town Fort Collins.
Gifts for the Fashionista
- Akinz- Hand-crafted clothing printed and/or sewed in store.
- Alpine Arts - Family owned shop offering local products and handpicked items.
- Blue Harvest Apparel - Women's apparel store specializing in premium denim.
- GG Boutique - Located in a cute yellow house off Laurel St., GG Boutique is a Gem in Fort Collins with fashion styles for any age.
- Heyday - Modern, casual design retail shop showcasing the simple-living lifestyle.
- Magnolia Moon - Contemporary women’s apparel with professional “day-to-night” pieces.
- Storm Fine Apparel - 100% of all profits from products sold are donated to the Cystinosis Research Foundation.
Gifts for Bicycle Lovers
- Black Sheep Custom Bicycles- Custom made bicycles.
- Boo Bicycles- Hand-crafted racing level bamboo-carbon bike frames.
- Brave New Wheel - Local bike service and repair shop that also specializes in custom builds.
- Recycled Cycles - Since 1978 Recycled Cycles has been the local's favorite for all bicycling needs!
Gifts for the Outdoorsy Type
- Otter Shop - Local shop that sells Otter products which were originally designed in Fort Collins.
- Topo Designs - High quality backpacks and outdoor gear originally started in Fort Collins
- The Wright Life - Skateboard, snowboard, disc golf and frisbee products and accessories.
The Best of the Rest
- Clawhammer Supply – Hand-made copper moonshine stills.
- The Cupboard - A kitchen specialty store that has been a constant in Old Town Fort Collins since 1972.
- Kitchell Kriations- 100% Alpaca yarn from local farmers Majean and Ed Bender.
- Williams and Son Luthiers – Violins, Dulcimers, Violas, Ukileles.
- Nefertem Naturals – Hand-made soaps.
- Dr. Seth’s - All Natural Mustache Wax.
- Casual Turtle Campers - Car campers.
- Baldwin Custom Woodwork - One-of-a-kind wood furniture crafted using skilled woodworking with creative, elegant design.
- A Summer Afternoon - Handmade wooden toys.
- Smokestack Pottery – New and re-purposed, hand-made goods.
- InkPop Studio – Letterpress.
- Bones Du Jour- Gourmet dog treats in small batches form hand-selected and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Vortic Watches - Custom watch manufacturing and vintage restoration company.
- Golden Poppy - Natural herbal extracts and essential oils.
- The Perennial Gardener - Nature and garden inspired gifts.
- Old Firehouse Books - The largest independent bookstore in Northern Colorado, housed in the Disney inspired Old Firehouse building.