The award-winning Colorado Brewers’ Festival returns to celebrate its 29th year in Fort Collins June 22-24! The festival will feature 40+ Colorado breweries serving up 150+ Colorado beers, fantastic food vendors, artisan exhibitors and over 10 hours of live music permeating through Washington Park!
Craft beer connoisseurs can plan on attending “The Summit at Colorado Brewers’ Festival” specialty tasting affair on Friday night ($75 single ticket OR $99 combo option). All families and large groups, can plan to congregate at Washington Park Saturday and Sunday afternoons, as the main festival features free entry to all, with no purchase necessary, unless you want to partake in the beer tastings.
Be sure to keep checking ColoradoBrewFest.com as the festival date approaches for a current list of participating breweries and the complete festival Tasting Guide.
What’s New This Year?
- The debut of the Fort Collins Collaboration Beer Pavilion: 20+ Fort Collins breweries join forces to brew six exclusive festival beers which are only available at the Main Festival on Saturday and Sunday.
- All breweries will feature different beer on Saturday versus Sunday.
- Online combo package purchase options – attend all three events and save money (and drink more beer!)
Three beer event opportunities over the festival weekend:
- June 22nd: The Summit, Washington Park, 5 pm – 8 pm
- June 23rd: Breakfast & Brews at Union Bar & Soda Foundation, 10 am – 12 pm
- June 23rd & 24th: Colorado Brewers’ Festival, Washington Park, Noon – 6 pm (Sat.) and Noon – 5 pm (Sun.)
For more information visit:
Information Courtesy of Fort Collins Downtown Business Association