Made in Fort Collins
Fort Collins is a city full of artisans and local craftsmen who use the Rocky Mountain backdrop and supportive community for inspiration. When we see their products throughout Colorado we’re proud to say they are ‘Made in Fort Collins.’ You can find these products downtown and at our Open Air Markets.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Clawhammer Supply – Handmade copper moonshine stills.
- Akinz– Handcrafted clothing printed and/or sewed in store.
- Kitchell Kriations– 100% Alpaca yarn from local farmer Majean and Ed Bender.
- Branch Out Cider– Local hard cider brewed from privately owned apple trees around Fort Collins.
- Lost Prairie Winery – Hand-crafted wine made in store.
- Williams and Son Luthiers – Violins, Dulcimers, Violas, Ukileles.
- Maureen Carrigan– Contemporary Fine Art & Oil Paintings and Prints.
- Glass & Fire– Handblown Glass Mercy Farm Pottery – Vintage Stone pottery near City Park.
- Savvy Disco Designs– Beaded Jewelry and MuCastile Soaps.
- Nefertem Naturals – Hand-made soaps.
- Dr. Seth’s – All Natural Mustache Wax.
- Stuff N’ Mallows– Hand-crafted, artisan-style marshmallows stuffed chocolate chips, make a perfect s’more.
- Vern’s Toffee– Hand-crafted butter almond toffee made with the finest, freshest ingredients.
- Black Sheep Custom Bicycles– Custom made bicycles.
- Boo Bicycles– handcrafted racing level bamboo-carbon bike frames.
- Lighthouse Family Crafts – Wooden Spoons, Bows & Arrows etc. Jane E Roberti.
- Jane E Roberti – Hand-crafted jewelry & accessories jewelry maker.
- Dina Alibrahim Fike – Photography.
- Cathy Ulrich – Photography.
- Casual Turtle Campers – Car campers.
- Baldwin Custom Woodwork – One-of-a-kind wood furniture crafted using skilled woodworking with creative, elegant design.
- A Summer Afternoon – Handmade wooden toys.
- Smokestack Pottery – New and Repurposed handmade goods.
- InkPop Studio – Letterpress.
- Conundrum Coffee – Craft Roasted Coffee.
- Topo Designs – Backpacks, Bags, Apparel and Accessories made in Colorado.