With Colorado Craft Beer week around the corner, I wanted to highlight the events that Fort Collins Brewery will be hosting at our brewery:
• Saturday, March 18th – A tasty beer pairing, Salted Caramel Scotch Ale & Bacon Wrapped Pretzels. A special price of $5 pours of FCB Salted Caramel Scotch Ale. With the purchase of the discounted pour, guests can receive 1/2 off an order of FCB’s famous Bacon Wrapped Pretzels.
• Monday, March 20th – Free Growler! Buy the growler fill, get the growler for free.
• Tuesday, March 21st – Taco Tuesday! Two tacos & a pint of FCB full-time beer for special price of $10.
• Wednesday, March 22nd – Buy an FCB pint, keep the glass. Up to a $12 value
• Thursday, March 23rd – Tapping of the newest FCB release, Apri-weizen; an Apricot Hefeweizen. Special $4 pints on the newest addition.
• Friday, March 24th – Receive 20% off all FCB merchandise with any food or beer purchase.
• Saturday, March 25th – End Colorado Craft Beer Week with a Hangover Cure Special. Breakfast Burger with either a Bloody Mary or Beermosa for $15.